The Wedding Story - Creating Images with Emotion, Art & Style
The more emotional an image is, the more it stirs our senses. Do you know how to distinguish between a nice picture and an impactful image which tells a story? In today’s digital age, many can take a pretty picture, but it takes experience and a special skill set to create an image that is emotional, artful, and stylistic. This program will teach you simple techniques to create one-of-a-kind images which you can use in any genre.
• HOW TO BECOME A VISUAL STORYTELLER - proven techniques for creating stunning images from the details to the grand exit
• THE SECRET OF HOW TO FLOW POSE COUPLES AND FAMILIES - specific camera angles and lens choices which flatter your subjects and set you apart from the competition
• HOW TO CREATE ONE-OF-A-KIND LARGE GROUP IMAGES - create contemporary and stylish group portraits with easy techniques
• DYNAMIC & DRAMATIC LIGHTING - how to create powerful dramatic lighting
The techniques Francie will share can be used in all aspects of photography, so come and learn how you can create more Emotion, Art and Style with your images!
Creating a legacy of love for a couple is Francie Baltazar Stonestreet’s mission with her photographic images. Since 2004, Francie has passionately endeavored to create images that embrace emotion and tell the story of love. She has grown her wedding business from a $1500 shoot and burn disk to a boutique studio with the average client sale of $8,000.
As a Master Photographer and Photographic Craftsman, Francie is in constant pursuit of excellence in photography and believes “a rising tide lifts all boats.” She is a frequent educator on all aspects of wedding & portrait photography, including off-camera lighting, portraits, capturing emotion, and workflow.
She has received numerous awards all from her client images:
• Two-time Team USA in the World Photographic Cup
• PPA’s Diamond Photographer of the Year
• Canon Par Excellence Select Award
• Kodak Gallery and Kodak National Elite Award
• Four years Grand Imaging Award Top 10 Nominee
• Nine-time Grand Imaging Award winner with wedding and portraits
• Top honors at the local state and national level since 2009 when she received her first merit